Open letter to beginners like me. - Mendix Forum

Open letter to beginners like me.

Being a beginner in programming can be a challenge, i know, but it is also an incredible opportunity to learn and grow as a developer. If you, like me, are interested in getting started with the Mendix platform, here are some tips and advices to make more easer your learning journey:

Moreover, practicing with real projects can be very important to develop faster as a programmer. Here are some project ideas that can be developed within the Mendix platform.

1. A simple task manager: Create a web application that allows users to create and track their tasks, set due dates and priorities, and mark tasks as complete.

2. A customer relationship management (CRM) system: Build a CRM that allows a company to manage and track its customer interactions and data.

3. A basic e-commerce platform: Create a platform that allows users to browse and purchase products online, with features like a shopping cart and checkout process.

4. A mobile survey app: Use Mendix to build a mobile app that allows users to create and distribute surveys to gather data and feedback.

5. A team collaboration tool: Create a web application that allows teams to share files, assign tasks, and communicate with each other in real time.

These are just a few ideas, but the possibilities with Mendix are endless! As you become more familiar with the platform, you can tackle more complex projects and explore more advanced features.

Being a beginner in programming with Mendix is a great way to start your developer career. With dedication, practice, and a little help from the community, you'll be building amazing applications !

If you liked this post, please Upvote it so more beginners can get it.

asked
0 answers