Rapid Developer Path

Dear Support,  Currently stuck with an error in my rapid developer path (Step 7.7.2)  
asked
12 answers

Hi Boris,

You already have had some good answers, though you are still stuck. Let me help you a bit;

1. The duration is the duration of the course in days. And thus the attribute should be a numerical value. The Integer attribute type supports this.
  2. The original input widget you used is a Date picker. which allows you to select and read a Date.
  3. A integer attribute can be connected with a input widget of type  text box or text area.
  4. What you are currently doing is trying to force a square in a circle and then changing the square in a circle and then try to force that circle in another square.

How to fix

1. Go to de entity Course
  2. Change the attribute type to Integer
  3. Open the page Course_NewEdit (or whatever name you gave it)
  4. Delete the input widget DateTime picker connected to the Duration attribute
  5. Add a text box widget to the page, where you just deleted the Date picker
  6. Drag and drop the attribute Duration from the connector on the Text box widget

Done

answered

Have you checked your Domain model? Are you sure the Duration Attribute is of type Date and Time?

answered

Yes I actually changed it to Integer, due to another error I had before 

If i change it: i get this error (which was my initial error) 

answered

Ah, you have placed the Duration attribute in a Date Time Widget. 
Remove that widget and place the Duration Attribute on your page. 

answered

Anyone able to help me with the above?

answered

As you can see here: ive just as well also turned it back into date and time attribute 

But error remains: For this error I have no clue what to change though

answered

anyone? please (still stuck)

answered

What is the full error message? We now only see the error code CE0117.

I suppose there is something wrong in the microflow where you are using the attribute Duration.

answered

I believe this is the full message u refer to right?

answered

This is what it visually looks like

answered

Yes, the error is also in the Change "TrainingEvent” action.

What are you trying to do in this action? Please double-click the action and show us the pop-up.

answered

Please double-click the Change action and show us the pop-up.

So we can see what you are trying to change.

answered