Sample Questions for Rapid Application Development Certification

Hi Community, I’m hoping to give Mendix RAD certification, but I can’t find sample types of questions that are asked and the format for the certification exam. Do we get some sample tests after we register for the certification. Also if one doesn’t make the passing percentage is there a charge for re-test?
asked
4 answers

Hi,

The best preparation for this exam is to follow the Become a Rapid Developer Learning Path. And the questions in the exam are pretty much same as the questions at end of each module in the learning path i.e., a short quiz at the end of each module. Make sure you are good at answering those quizzes and you will be able to pass the real exam. Another good thing is that you can re-take those quizzes as many times as you like to improve your knowledge. 

Exam format is only MCQ’s same as in the quiz I have mentioned above. I guess there are total 50 MCQ’s in the exam. 

Re-take of test will cost you again. For details, its better to contact directly at academy@mendix.com

answered

Please don't post exam dumps for the mendix exams. The purpose is not to get a good score, but to actually know and understand mendix

answered

preparation with effective D-ISM-FN-23 dumpscollection study strategies. Start by understanding the exam objectives and the key topics covered. Obtain the official study materials, including textbooks, online courses, and practice exams with crack4sure.com. Create a study schedule that allows you to cover all the material systematically, dedicating more time to challenging areas. Utilize practice exams to familiarize yourself with the exam format and to identify areas where you need improvement. Join study groups or forums to discuss concepts and gain insights from others who are also preparing for the exam. Ensure you have a solid understanding of practical applications and real-world scenarios related to the exam content. Finally, maintain a healthy study routine with regular breaks and ensure you're well-rested before the exam day. This comprehensive approach will enhance your confidence and increase your chances of success in the D-ISM-FN-23 exam questions.

answered

Do you want to succeed in attaining CompTIA CySA+ in one shot? dumpspedia can do that for you. It’s no joke! We have a fantastic set of several CompTIA Practice Test Questions Answers to choose from. All of them extracted directly from CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002) Test Questions.  CS0-002 Test Questions are verified and authentic with possibilities highest as they come to be on your actual exam. We put your satisfaction on top while making a perfect collection of valid  CS0-002 Practice Material Questions. Join us on our website to have a better insight.

answered

Do you want to succeed in attaining CompTIA CySA+ in one shot? dumpspedia can do that for you. It’s no joke! We have a fantastic set of several CompTIA Practice Test Questions Answers to choose from. All of them extracted directly from CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002) Test Questions.  CS0-002 Test Questions are verified and authentic with possibilities highest as they come to be on your actual exam. We put your satisfaction on top while making a perfect collection of valid  CS0-002 Practice Material Questions. Join us on our website to have a better insight.

answered