Build a Powerful Wokflow: Unable to import Mendix SSO and Workflow Commons (Medix Studio Pro 9.1.1)

I am trying to complete the learning path “Build a Powerful Workflow”. I created a new App using Blank Web Template and when I imported Mendix SSO, I got 24 errors. I guess, I would have to go to Studio Pro 9.05, since 9.1.1 is not even available as an option in this forum to select. Nevertheless, since as part of the same problem, it was suggested by Jef Hellemans that if one creates the application in Develope portal and then opens in Studio Pro, it will work. This answer was tried by Samarpita Trivedi and looks like it worked for her. I have tried the same solution, but it doesn’t work for me. So, I am inviting suggestions/solutions/advice. Else, as suggested by Manishkumar Sahu, in the same question, I am going back to 9.05  
asked
3 answers

Double click on the error > it will take you to the corresponding page > double click on that page to show it’s properties > change the page layout.

By following these steps you can solve your errors.

answered

Hi Shekhar,

As I am able to see in the screenshots you have only downloaded mendix SSO , you need to download the workflow commons too. Download the workflow commons and import it as also new module and your errors will be resolved by itself.

answered

The screenshot after downloading the workflow commons

answered