Intermediate Developer Certification

Hi Experts, Recently I have successfully  completed my Rapid Developer Certification. I have planed to take up the mendix intermediate certification exam. Can somebody tell me that ,                                1) Is there any time limit and duration for the exam ( like in Advanced certification exam) ?                               2) Whether its a virtually proctored exam , which we should attend via video conference (like in advanced exam) ?                               3) It is stated that 50 MCQs based on pure theory but also practical scenarios, any sample ques or practical scenarios ? Thanks in Advance.                                                                         
asked
3 answers

Hi Shalini,

i got this info from Academy support, hope this helps

Q: Is this certification is same like rapid developer one? Or we have proctor monitored examination and need to be in closed room? 
Ans : It is a proctored exam. You need to share access to your screen, and have camera on during the exam. 

Q: Do we have any interview for this exam along with multiple choice questions mentioned below? 
Ans: No, it’s just multiple-choice questions. In the beginning there is an introduction from the proctor, so it’s important to have microphone and camera set, but there is no score for that.

For time limit its i guess 2 hours, as the slot which is available its for 2 hours 

answered

I took Intermediate. It is as said in the course details.

1. It is proctored exam.
  2. 50 multiple choice questions
  3. Try to follow the Course schedule mentioned and try to do the tasks yourself
  4. For me there were 8 topics and each topic had different number of questions amounting to 50
  5. Time limit 90 mins
  6. Cant give you any sample questions because, it is mentioned that copying questions is against Mendix policy
answered

Hi,

which certificate do you refer to? As far as I know there is no “Intermediate Certificate”.

Warm regards

https://www.mendix.com/blog/get-certified-discover-the-benefits-of-mendix-certification/

answered