Cannot publish the app created from template

I am a newbie to Mendix. I tried to create an app from template “Tasks & Planning” (default version v9.5.0). (This is the app which Mendix tutorial uses.) After the app was generated, I switched to “Edit in Studio”. Without any modification, I tried to publish the app. It prompted me for “Upgrade Required”. I then clicked “Auto Upgrade”. After the upgrading was finished successfully, the “Checks” shows 6 issues: ``` Attribute 'TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser.AvatarURL' is not an attribute of entity 'MendixSSO.MendixSSOUser'. TaskTrackerSnippet 'ProfilePicture'Property 'Dynamic URL attribute' of image viewer 'imageViewer9' Attribute 'TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser.DisplayName' is not an attribute of entity 'MendixSSO.MendixSSOUser'. TaskTrackerPage 'TaskOverview'Attribute (path) of caption template parameter {1} of text 'text20' Attribute 'TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser.DisplayName' is not an attribute of entity 'MendixSSO.MendixSSOUser'. TaskTrackerPage 'TeamManagement'Attribute (path) of caption template parameter {1} of text 'text20' Attribute 'TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser.DisplayName' is not an attribute of entity 'MendixSSO.MendixSSOUser'. TaskTrackerPage 'TeamOverview'Attribute (path) of caption template parameter {1} of text 'text20' Parameter 'User' of the selected microflow does not match available arguments. Argument available to 'microflowTrigger1' is entity of MyAccountDetailsSnippet (TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser).CE1574TaskTrackerSnippet 'MyAccountDetailsSnippet'Property 'On click' of action button 'microflowTrigger1' The entity of the snippet 'TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser' should be equal to or a generalization of the entity 'MendixSSO.MendixSSOUser' of the current context. ``` Is the template out-of-date or I missed anything? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.   Mendix Studi version 9.5.0
asked
1 answers

Hi,

Cross verify whether the following attributes are available in TaskTracker.MendixSSOUser or not :

1. AvatarURL
  2. Dynamic URL 
  3. DisplayName

If these attributes if you have added then re add the same & map. Incase if these attributes are available from the Task&Planning template then cross check, in which object it’s available.

And another issue is, its expecting User as input parameter in 

answered