Bug report about an Academy course

Hello Everybody,   Somebody can send me a link, where can I report a bug report about an academy course? For example, if I found a broken Iink on a page, where can I report this issue? Can’t I really search by text in this forum?   Best regards, Feri
asked
4 answers

If there is an issue with a learning path you can provide this feedback to mendix support: support.mendix.com

Searching the forum is possible with the search widget in the top bar on the right:

answered

Vote to this idea if you have the same problem. :-) https://forum.mendix.com/link/ideas/2765

answered

I had opened a support ticket and the feedback I got was that you can report issues with Academy course by sending an email to academy@mendix.com.

It would be fantastic to be able to report this type of things in loco, via a button of feedback widget… I’ve place this suggestion in the Ideas section of the forum here, if anyone is interested in voting it up.

answered

Is there still no other way besides sending an email?

I will send the email about the bug but it feels a bit simple for a smart and integrated platform like Mendix.

Besides my expectation, I found the email-address only in this ticked. Bug reporting should be as accessible as possible. Because the user should not be demotivate to report the bug. The main goal behind the special bug reporting area is to make use of all the eyes of the Mendix users.

answered