Native page cannot be used as home page on a web profile

Hello, I am working through the RAPID developer course and encountered a problem in section 10.3. In the navigation (working on Studio Pro 9.15.0), I created a new “Phone Web Offline” profile. Then I created a new page as home page (TrainingEvent_Overview_Mobile). I was not able to set the lay-out option to “Phone (Web)” but instead I used a blank template from “Native Mobile”. This caused an error (CE6032): Native pages cannot be used as home page on a web profile”.  Also when I open the module security, the tab “page access”: i also cannot see the page which I created. Can somebody advise how I can solve this issue,
asked
3 answers

Hi Max,

I guess, you opened native profile and tried to create a page, That could be the reason for this popup with only native profile.

Just close the navigation and right-click your module and try creating a page, you will get all templates.

If you still getting the same one, Raise a support ticket.

Thanks!

answered

Hi Max Mukidjam,

You mentioned that you created the blank template from ‘Native Mobile’, that was the issue. You have to select the below option

Thanks!

answered

Hi Ananthi,

Thank you for your answer.

However, when i create a new page, I don’t get the screen that you showed me (with Phone (Web) options).

I get the below screen:

answered