Bypass login page

Hi Mendix community, I am trying to bypass the login page.(i.e) When i launch my app the default page should go to the default home page that i have set in my navigation. For this i have enabled anonymous users as well. But when i launch my app its giving below error and the same error is not coming when i login via login.html. Please let me know how this can be achieved. Thanks in Advance!!   I need to view my page without logging in.    
asked
2 answers

Hi Preethi,

If you want to enter without logging in, You can set your security to “off”.  If you expect something else, comment below.

Thanks.

answered

Hi Preethi,

It depends on what you are trying to do. I see that you are calling the /SSO url. If you are trying to get SSO working, you need to configure the module's configuration settings and follow this guide to get it working the way you want it to: https://docs.mendix.com/appstore/modules/saml/.

If you just want a certain url, for example ‘/home’, to lead to the homepage of your app, then I would advise using the ‘Deeplink’ module from the Mendix Marketplace. With this module, you can run microflows when calling specific urls, which can for example open a page.

Hope this helps.

answered