Not getting the automatically created microflow DS_WorkflowUserTask_GetWF_OnboardingContext

I am going through the intermediate learning path and I am in the first part of the learning path “Build a powerful workflow”. In Module 7, after I create a workflow, add a user task and link it to a template driven page, a microflow with the name DS_WorkflowUserTask_GetWF_OnboardingContext will be created automatically. But I am not able to get where it is created or how to find that microflow. Please help me in finding this
asked
3 answers

Hi Ramya,

Just use <Ctrl+G> to find and go to any model element you are looking for. If you cannot find it in the list, then it has not generated.

best,

Istvan 

answered

Hi,

I had the same problem but it seems that the newer verison of Mendix (I'm using 9.20.0) no longer generate or need this workflow. 

I still got an error which halted my progress: The selected task page contains an outcome 'Complete task' that is not available on this 'User Task' activity. This was easily fixed by going to the new page you just created, clicking on the complete task button and under events change the outcome to the outcome you just created in your workflow.

Hope this helps.

answered

Hi,

I have added ‘Complete task’ in the outcomes and resolved.

answered