Questions not loading

Hi all,   I have taken Advanced Certification Exam and Out of 50 questions, 9 are not loading. As suggested by Mendix – I restarted the test and the issue still persists.  I restarted the test 4 to 5 times but same issue.   Now, It is not allowing me to login saying that ‘Candidate test is already completed’ which is absolutely wrong.   Help me out in resuming my test and complete it.
asked
3 answers

Hi Erupa,

I am afraid there is not much we can do for you on this forum. I highly suggest you contact Mendix Support for this. Hopefully they can resolve this issue for you. Good luck!

Regards, Esther

answered

I don't know if it's what's causing your issue but it's worth trying: are you doing your test in an incognito window with all extensions disabled? That would make sure none of your extensions or cookies are interfering with the test.

answered

Hi 
I took the test last week, i had the same problem. I realised that i was clicking through the question really fast and that cause a problem.

Also another problem i noticed is that the test got disconnect several time and you have to go thourgh all verification process when you resume it, I willl suggest to contact support or write it to academy@mendix.com
They already record test so there shouldn’t be any problem in getting a new link for reattempt

answered