Conditional visibility is not reactive?

I am following the intermediate course on domain modelling (Soccer Squad app). On the match details page we show the minutes played, based on a conditional expression (the game must be in progress, based on it’s start time and the current system time). I noticed two things… 1) when the system time reached the match start time, the minutes played field didn’t show, I had to navigate away and back to force it show – in other words it doesn’t seem to be reactive 2) also, the minutes played field itself won’t update automatically.   I’m sure this is such a basic requirement, that I am missing something, any advice? Thanks
asked
2 answers

You can use the Microflow timer from the marketplace to refresh your context object. When you refresh the context object, any expressions you're using will be re-evaluated and reflected in the user interface.

answered

Hi Johnny,

I checked with mine from when I completed that learning path and mine won't update either.

The microflows explained also only calculate the value, but there isn't any custom logic to update this attribute every minute on the page. Once a page is loaded, it needs a refresh to calculate the minutes again or navigate back and forth like you did. This might be out of scope for this learning path. 

answered