Request for Retake of Intermediate Exam - Missing Exam Link and Exam date Wrong

Dear Mendix Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered while attempting to take the Intermediate Exam for Mendix. Furthermore, I had previously registered for the exam and was expecting to receive the exam link on 26-05-2023. However, despite waiting for the designated period, I did not receive the email containing the exam link. I have thoroughly checked my inbox, spam folder, and promotions folder but to no avail. Given my dedication to advancing my knowledge and skills in Mendix, I am eager to complete the Intermediate Exam and obtain the certification. In light of the aforementioned circumstances, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue and providing me with the necessary exam link as soon as possible. To help expedite the process, I would like to provide you with the following details related to my exam registration: Name: Omprakash Mewada Email Address: omprakash.m@solzit.com Exam Registration Date: 27-05-2023 Exam Date: 28-05-2023 I got this error  ” There is already a registration for this event with the email address omprakash.m@solzit.com. Please check if this person has already taken the exam. For further questions, please reach out to us at academy@mendix.com”. And this is my exam date detail –  Intermediate Developer Certification Exam - 2023 - 15 Date 16 March 2023 Timestart 9:00 AM end 4:00 PM this date already gone   I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this matter urgently and provide me with the exam link or any further instructions required for retaking the Intermediate Exam. Please feel free to contact me at omprakash.m@solzit.com if you require any additional information or if there are any alternative steps I should take. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of the issue.   Sincerely, Omprakash Mewada
asked
1 answers

Hi Omprakash Mewada

Send your mail to academy@mendix.com my experience is that they will respond after the weekend shortly.

Please note that its a holiday weekend and monday the office is closed.

Regards,

Rene

answered