How to get Link for Mendix Intermediate Certification Exam

Hi Mendix Team,   Please refer to the screenshot below.   I have successfully registered for – Intermediate Developer Certification Exam -2023 – 15. But unable to take exam because of issues mentioned below. Please help.     Please help me get the email for – Intermediate Certification Exam Link – on my personal email Id, because when you send it to my official email id, the spam blocker is not letting it reach me.   My personal email id is – codemeister73@gmail.com .   I tried registering again with my official email id - When I am registering I am getting following error message :     Please share the exam taking link.   Including the image that appears after double clicking the Link shown in the image for  – Intermediate Developer Certification Exam – 2023 – 15 :   
asked
7 answers

To provide some context for everyone: These issues seem to have started on a weekend, and yesterday was a national holiday in the Netherlands. This could explain why the issue wasn't solved yesterday as no one was in the office.

answered

Hello Manish,

There is some issue going on with certification registration and process.

Contact academy@mendix.com and wait for them to solve the issue.

answered

Hi Manish,

I'm also facing same issues and send mail for academy@mendix.com but still not solved my problem from last 2-3 Days.

Yesterday one of my friend also facing same issue.

Please resolve this problem Mendix support team.

answered

Hi Manish,

I’m also facing same issue, but they did not solve yet.

answered

Simply contact the medix academy they can resolve it . Or while registering use the different email id

answered

Did you try double-click?

answered

Hi All,

Mendix Team has resolved the issue today. 

I tried registering again and got the email with certification link.

Mendix Team informed that there was some technical issue on weekend. And due to Public Holiday in Netherlands on Moday the issue could not be resolved earlier.

Thanks and Regards,

Manish P

answered