Need help to complete the module in cource name :Create an App with Advanced Page Building

in cource Create an App with Advanced Page Building   in the module  Build the Detail Pages - Create the New Page   I can’t do the below steps Add the following widgets shown in the image within the right column. The Dynamic Image widget should have the following settings: Default image: Atlas_Web_Content.Content.user Data Source Entity: ProfilePicture Set the classnames on each of the elements using the following legend 1. form-group 2. control-label 3. flexcontainer flex-center 4. flexitem 5. img-circle 6. flexitem flexitem-main (image uploader)     please help me with how to do this steps
asked
5 answers

Hi Ramy,

You need to add an Image widget, and set the default image to user (You can search for the image, it is already there).

Now for the classes, In the appearance tab of the widgets, there is an option of adding class.

You need to write the name of the class there, e.g flexitem, and you are good to go.

Let me know, if you have an issue,

Hope it helps!!

answered

Hi Tumpilli,

Place this widget into a data container. If you want to place it into a snippet, mind that you need to configure it properly: set System.Image (or its specialization) as an entity for this snippet or place the snippet in a data container.

You need to place the widget inside the data widget like data view. Please follow the image

answered

Those are basically container,  add top level Container (1) inside the Data View, add Label (2) inside the Container 1, again add one more Container (3) inside the Container 1, again add two more container (4) and (6) inside the Container 3 and add Dynamic Image (5) inside the Container 4. After that update the classnames for each of the elements using Properties Window->Appearance Tab

answered

Hello  SENTHILKUMAR R,

I’m also following same as you have mentioned but getting the below error:

answered

You can check the image below on how I did it.

The following image is the result of the settings above:

answered