How to delete specific product in the cart,Kindly given some solution for my problem

i want to delete specific product in my cart but once  i click  delete button also  the product is deleted in user overview  page
asked
4 answers

Good day

From what it sounds like you are using one entity to show your products and to manage your cart. You need to create a new entity that is cart and you need to create an item in that entity when someone buys something. Then it will be easier to track your orders as well because the items are on the cart entity and not the product entity.

To sum up: Create a cart entity and copy the product data over when someone orders something.

Link the cart to the person and that way you will easliy track the history of their orders too.

answered

You need to create a second entity that you will use to store information about the products in your shopping cart, currently you seem to be using one entity for the products and the shopping cart, hence this result of deleting the product.

answered

i already create the cart entity why when i click the delete button in cart page delete all the product kindly given solution for this problem  

answered

Hi Surya Selvakumar,

Can you send the screenshots of your cart entity and the functionality which you have done for delete cart, I’ll correct you.

answered