Page Explorer in Mendix 9.12.4

Team – I am a newbie to Mendix. I was following the Rapid Application Developer cert path. In the section: https://academy.mendix.com/link/modules/93/lectures/706/5.4.2-How-to-Nest-Data I see the tutorial makes changes to “Page Explorer”. . I see App Explorer but not page explorer in my Mx Studio Pro. I also checked “View” menu as per documentation, I don’t see Page Explorer option either. Could someone help me please?
asked
4 answers

Hi Bala Damo,

Can you please check whether it is present next to app explorer? If it is not present, No worries!!! according to the module in your home page right click the layout grid -row-insert row by this way also you can create row. Th page explorer was updated in some other versions.

answered

Hi,

In Mendix Studio Pro, the "Page Explorer" has been renamed to "Project Explorer" since version 8.0. The tutorial you are following might be using an older version of Mendix Studio Pro, which is why it references "Page Explorer."

To access the equivalent functionality of "Page Explorer," you can use the "Project Explorer" in Mendix Studio Pro. The "Project Explorer" allows you to navigate and manage various elements of your Mendix project, including pages, microflows, entities, modules, and more.

View – > Project Explorer

answered

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t see “Project Explorer” in the View section as well. I’m using Mx 9.12.4 for sure! Any thoughts?

answered

Thank you, yes the right click option worked for me. 

answered