How to Nest Data

Although I did all the instructions exactly, the "registration" tab that should appear at the top does not appear.  
asked
6 answers

Hope you have added a data view in your page  and passed TrainingEvent as page parameter 

and inside data view container add a list view & choose the Data view object (Training Event)  associated Registrations : 

Hope its very much clear & helps!

answered

Hi,

As per your domain model, one Training event will have multiple Registrations. So, first you have to use a Data view data container and choose TrainingEvent context.

Now inside Data view, place a new List view and map the associated Registrations with respect to Training event.

Hope it helps!

answered

the top picture is what I have, the bottom picture is what I should have

answered

Hi Nevahu Ebrar ARSLAN,

Please check that you had associated between training event and registration entity. If yes, Place a data view connect to training event and give no to automatically fill the details and place the list view inside the data view and connect to the associated part.

answered

Hi! I have the exact same problem that you are highlighting. And yes I double checked everything and it should work. It almost seems like the Data view does not work and does not add the information to the options in the Entity pop up. 

answered

Hello! Did you already solve the problem? I don't seem to be able to solve it, even after the comments above.

answered