How to Create a Student Search Page by Age in Mendix? (please read the description)

I am working on a Mendix application where I have an entity called "Student" with three attributes: Name, Age, and Email Address. I have created a form to add students and a page to display all the added students. Now, I would like to create a new page where I can search for students by their age. For example, when I type "18," I want to see all the students who are 18 years old (since I specify the age when adding students). I'm not sure how to achieve this functionality in Mendix, and I would appreciate your guidance on how to create a search page based on the age attribute. Any help or pointers on the steps to implement this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
asked
2 answers

Hey

You can create a new page and add a data grid for the student entity that has an inbuilt search in it which you can leverage to add search fields to any of your attributes, you can add the equal to option for age.
Something like this, but for age: 

Hope this helps!

Regards

answered

I got it,

Thank you so much.

Regards

answered