How to Reorder the Text Widgets in section 2.2.2 of Going Mobile MX Academy course?

Hello – the below is from section 2.2.2 of the “Going Mobile” course in Mendix Academy.  I can’t seem to figure out how to “Reorder the Text Widgets” to get my app to look like the second photo.  Any advice would be great appreciated!  
asked
9 answers

This how it looks like with a container

answered

One way I tried was to insert a new text block (from toolbox) and put Start dash and EndDate in a same container . Not sure it is the expected way of doing this

answered

Hi Pat,

Have you added the domain model? If no, please follow this learning path

https://academy.mendix.com/link/paths/31/Become-a-Rapid-Developer and try to complete it. Going mobile learning path is the continuation of this. 

Hope it helps!!!!

answered

I have the same issue.  Unable to reorder and combine st

answered

Unable to combine StartDate plus EndDate fields with a dash inbetween. in the same text block.  Any clues where to find a section in documentation .  (Mendix 10) 

answered

Reordering is pretty easy since you drag and drop a text field . So as to delete an unwanted field.

When you have the Course/Title field up, edit its style property / render mode to paragraph.  It will produce the proper spacing as shown in the course book.

But still I wonder how to combine the 2 date fields into One with a dash separator

answered

Again to Edit the Field /Location /Address  you have to go to property menu of this text bloc and Edit the caption to change it from /Name to /Address

answered

Thank you Lavanya and Thierry!  I will follow each of these tips tomorrow when I can get back to the project and let you know how I fare.

answered

11.png

I think it should be.

answered