Got errors when Install and configure the Excel Importer Module
Hi All, I got 3 error after import the Mx Model Reflection and Excel Importer modules. Asked me select the Mendix Object. Please help to guide me which object I should select to fix the errors. Thanks
It seems like this is a problem from the specific Studio Pro version 10.1.1, as seen here in this other question:
There are two solutions suggested by Peter Tiszavolgyi in that forum question:
- I opened a project which I created earlier (and used these modules) and updated to 10.1.1
- Exported the MxModelReflection, Excel Importer and Excel Exporter modul packages from this project
- Imported the module packages into the new project with the “Replacing Existing Module” option.
- Double-click on the reference selector that generates the error -> In the Properties window, click on the "Select" button of the “Go-to page”.
- Choose a different page. For example, the MxModelReflection.Microflow_View, then click OK on the Properties window.
- Re-do step 1, but now choose the MxModelReflection.MxObject_Details page.
- The parameter mapping will be reset, and the error will be gone.
I hope that helps you solve your problem, best regards!
Thank you for your advice!
I have upgraded to version 10.6.1 and these 3 errors were gone.
But I got new error please help me look how to fix this error also :