Training Become a rapid Developer problem

Hello,   I have a small issue with the microflow from the 7.10.2 point from the training. There in the guide is asking to select TrainingEvent, but in my drop menu I only have Registration. Please guide me  from where  I can have the mistake.   Thank you!
asked
8 answers

Hi,

In the microflow, you can use a retrieve activity, and then, in the retrieve you can select the Training event association.

Hope it helps!

Also if the doubt still exists, feel free to ping me, and maybe we can connect over a call.

answered

Hi 

Can you share the microflow screenshot , 

I can help you to fix this , 

I think your TrainingEvent object is not in the scope 

answered

Like Stella says, make sure the TrainingEvent is in scope.

• That TrainingEvent object, or more specifically the TotalNumberOfRegistrations attribute, isn’t in scope of the microflow yet, so you will need to retrieve it. This retrieve needs to be by association because if the Registration object was just deleted from the database, the connection to a TrainingEvent also won’t exist in the database anymore. It does however still exist in the input parameter of this microflow.

If you follow the steps creating the microflow, you should be ok.

image.png

Please take a close look at the retrieve options.

Via association: 

image.png

From database

image.png

As you can see, the icon in the activity is different. And by default, the retrieve from DB will return a list (which can of course be empty, or contain 1 or multiple records). You could select to get the first record, but in this case it will not work, because the registration is not saved yet, which means the association to the event cannot be retrieved from the DB, only via the association in memory.

answered

Capture.JPG

Here is my PROBLEM! 

What you guided me to do not work.

answered

Capture.JPG

Hi again!

​​​​​​As you can see above, I don't have the possibility to expand the "TrainingEventList" and because of that I can't select the "registration from there. 

Please guide me how to solve that!

Thank you!

answered

Capture.JPGHi again!

I have managed to solve that problem but in the next step, as you can see above, I can't "$Count". Where can be the problem?

Thank you in advance!

answered

Check the access rights settings to make sure that TrainingEvent is activated and available.

answered

Problem solved! It was the way of arrow in the Domain Model from "Registration" to "TrainingEvent". 

Thanks for the hints anyway!

answered