Show All My Bookin

Hi,   I am creating a table reservation app. Now I want a page to show all availability of tables and show the name of employee who already booked the table. How can I do with data grid?
asked
2 answers

You likely have one entity Table with attribute like TableNumber and NumberOfSeats. And another entity Reservation with an attribute 'Starttime' or so. And an entity Employee, with an attribute Name. Table has a 1-* association to Reservation. Reservation has a *-1 association to Employee.

Create a non-persistent entity Timeslot, associated with Table. Upon calling the page, retrieve all reservations within the period that you want to show. Create a list of TimeSlots covering the entire period for each table, being free of a reservation. And link each reservation to the related TimeSlot. This sort of gets you started.

answered

To display the availability of tables and the name of the employee who booked them in Mendix, create two entities: one for tables, the other for bookings, establish a connection between them, then configure the data grid on the interface page to display the relevant information.

answered