Academy assignment errors i cant solve

Hi all,   I have been doing the academy, and i'm stuck for a couple of hours now on something. I have tried re doing the academy part for 2 times, but results in the same errors...   I'm getting following:   CE1620 - The created object must be passed to exactly one parameter of the selected page >> This has to do with my action button to add a new training event. I have re-done it several times, but the error remains. I understand that it wants to create an instance, but it is not explained in the academy..   CE1568 - The selected page "TrainingEvent_NewEdit" expects an object of type "Trainee", which is not available here. >> I understand from the domain model that it would need a trainee, but it is not part of the assignement and now im getting this error somehow, i dont know how to solve this.   CE-1568 The selected page "TrainingEvent_Registration_Overview" expects an object of type "TrainingEvent", which is not available here.   >> I'm not sure what this means, i have redone all the steps but i cant seem to solve this error.   CE-1620 The created object must be passed to exactly one parameter of the selected page.   >> i cant seem to get to know from the academy, how i can pass a parameter trough this button. It only told me to create an object, where i set the entity path to training event and the on click page to TrainingEvent_NewEdit....   Sorry for all the questions. i have been playing around for quite a while now but i can't figure it out with only the help of the provided academy.
asked
4 answers

Which training of the Academy are you doing? And what is the number of the assignment-step?

For 2-nd "CE-1568 ...":

You probably have a page containing a dataview that TrainingEvent and a button that opens the registration_overview for that TrainingEvent. The button is likely not placed inside that dataview. Place the button that opens the page "TrainingEvent_Registration_Overview" inside that TrainingEvent-dataview.

answered

A few screenshots would help us understand what you're doing a bit better

answered

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-07-09 om 20.56.36.png

Scherm­afbeelding 2024-07-09 om 20.58.56.pngScherm­afbeelding 2024-07-09 om 20.59.32.png

Some screenshots

answered

Hi Thomas, 

(CE1568) Before you can open the page TrainingEvent_NewEdit, you must first create a Training Event to pass to the page. You can do this as follows:

#1 Right click Button "+ Add a Training Event", Edit On Click Action

#2 Select "Create Object"

#3 For Entity (Path), select Training Event

#4 The On click page should be set to "TrainingEvent_NewEdit"

The button will now create a Training Event and pass it to the page

answered