Unable to Commit - SVN Repository Issue

Hi Team,   In Free App, I have imported my cloud app package(.mpk) and trying to commit in Free App. Does not allow to commit the Free App.   Kindly look into my issue logs and suggest me to resolve the issue. Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while checking for changes on disk. ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/a22b35f1-69a1-4bfa-adcf-3872825fcffd/trunk' ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/a22b35f1-69a1-4bfa-adcf-3872825fcffd/trunk' forbidden   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Status(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, EventHandler`1 statusHandler)   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.GetStatus(String path, SvnStatusArgs args, Collection`1& statuses)   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<GetChanges>b__0(ISvnClient c) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 160   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.PathClientDo(String workingCopyPath, Action`1 action) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 341   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetChanges(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteChanges, Boolean retrieveAllEntries) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 166   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetChanges(String localDir, Boolean retrieveRemoteChanges, Boolean retrieveAllEntries) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 166   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCheckWorkingCopyOperation.CheckWorkingCopy(String projectDirectory) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCheckWorkingCopyOperation.cs:line 45
asked
2 answers

Hi Madhumitha C,

1.    Try with SVN Commit to resolve this issue or

2. download the branch again fresh from team server

answered

Screenshot 2024-07-19 120253.png

Hi Pragadeeswaran,

Thanks for your reply.

Same issue facing in Tortoise SVN Commit. Kindly Suggest me.

answered