cannot find edit training event page

Hi,  when I finish the act_Course_Schedule TrainingEvent, run it locally and texted it. but the next step is go to Course_overview page and click the schedule, the pop-up information doesn't match the learning path instruction. I don't understand how to " make sure that you have entered some courses, then  form the course overview page". I don't know where is the place I can entered some courses?
asked
2 answers

Hi na yang,

Guess you missed the association with Course and Training,

In the microflow ACT_Course_ScheduleTrainingEvent  a new TrainingEvent object is created with a reference to the Course object. Association is Mendix are defined using the Object ID's which are created and maintained by the Mendix runtime. You won't create your own foreign keys. Which need to be explicitly set when setting the association between two objects. Thus simply referring to an object is sufficient to set the association, because Mendix will pick the object ID automatically.

Please go through the instruction once again, 

https://academy.mendix.com/link/paths/31/Become-a-Rapid-Developer

Thanks & Regards,

Manikandan K

answered

In the Course_Overview screen, there will be a List view displaying Courses. Inside the List view, there will be two columns. The first column will show the Course data, and the second column will contain a Schedule button.

For the button, you need to configure a Microflow that:

1. Takes Course as a parameter.
  2. Creates an object of TrainingEvent, setting the Course member to the selected Course.
  3. Adds an action to Show Page that opens the TrainingEvent_NewEdit page, passing the newly created TrainingEvent as a parameter.

Once you test it, everything should work as expected.

answered