Edit the association acount entity

Hello,   I need some help to edit the association acount entity on the part 6.6.2 of the crash course.   This is what the guides shows:     This is what i get when i click on the user role widget:     Can you help me out?   And what is that green line?
asked
5 answers

Hi Sergio,

Yes in Administration module during 9 version used input reference Set Selector only for userroles but now in version 10 it's combo box, If you want to convert to combo box to Input reference Set Selector refer here

image.png

Hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Manikandan K

answered

Hi Sergio,

Green line indicating conditionally Editable or visible.

Hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Manikandan K

answered

Hi Mani and thanks for answering,

That green line was just a curiosity, my main problem is that i can´t advance in the course because the guide says that when clicking the user role widget it opens a window with different options that appear to me, for me is the edit combo box, and on the guide is a input reference set selector.

i tried searching the the studio pro but could not find anything.

The images are on top.

Thanks

answered

Hi there,

i was able to solve the issue but i had to create the page first and then on the new input reference set selector point to that page, because the button to create a new page was not appearing on the new window somehow.

OK I see that there are quite some differences between the crash course and the version 10 of Studio Pro. 

Do you recommend installing version 9 to follow the course?

Otherwise i  will be stuck again like now in can´t find the navigation menu/navigation profiles.

465465.JPG

this is what i see:

43465.JPG

answered

I found the navigation menu

answered