Show buttons based on attribute

I am trying to show buttons by attribute, even though the boolean attribute in the current object that the page is loading when I try to select the attribute my selection shows no attributes
asked
3 answers

Hi Kaelo Matlou,

I think you are using this in Dataview of an entity. If it is, please check whether the button is within the dataview or outside the dataview.

If the button is inside the dataview, then you can able to add it for conditional visibility.

answered

Hard one to give you pointers with this much information. Assumption is that you have used conditional visibility on a button (or a container around the button based on a attribute of an entity that is used by the page. Could it be that the entity is empty? Or might security be the problem and is the user not allowed to view that entity? Or maybe the user has no rights on the action of that button?

I would first remove the conditional visibility so you can make sure you have an object and a button. And then put the conditionial visibility back and check if the button now indeed is removed.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

To Solve this I had to add another data view in which I placed the existing data grid and the buttons in it, and I basically called the same entity through a micro flow and returned my results. In the data view I didn't auto populate my data and when I checked the option again on the conditional visibility my attribute was there. I hope this is clear enough for the next person. But if there's a better way to achieve this please do advise.

answered