Mendix Pro 10.9 Sign in invalid response

Hello, I'm Marco Siemens employee I recently join the Mendix academy to start my learning path, however after installation of Mendix 10.7 and 10.9, I tried to sign in and gives me local host invalid response. I clear my cache, also confirmed that I can SSO in the normal Mendix academy and Mendix log in page, restart my computer, however my Mendix IDE still gets into the same error. Please someone had this issue? I need some support. Thanks in advance, Marco
asked
2 answers

Hi Marco, a while ago I was working on projects for Siemens Financial Services and I remember in some cases I had to use a workaround to log on to StudioPro. This was related to the browser (and maybe also to the fact that I was using a Virtual Client, but not entirely sure..)

The default browser was not able to use the redirect, so what I had to do is, when the websignin failed, copy the URL to a different browser and press enter. That way the signin completed successfully and the response was returned to StudioPro.

Hope this helps. If so, you may want to switch your default browser (if allowed by your company policy)

answered

Apparently you are right, I tried with other browser and it works

answered