View pages of same object thorugh next button

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding navigation between objects in Mendix. I've created several questionnaire objects under the Question entity, and I can navigate to these through the Action fields (Which is the header topics of all Questionnaires) overview page.(Each Action Fields has one questionnaire) However, to view all the questionnaire pages, I currently have to return to the Action field page each time and then open the next questionnaire. Since all the questionnaire objects are stored on one page, I can't navigate directly to the next questionnaire page using a "Show Page" action. It would be really useful to navigate directly from one questionnaire to the next within the questionnaire page itself. Is there a simple solution for this, e.g. creating a sorting integerr attribut on the Question entity?  
asked
1 answers

Hi,

You can use the Web Actions module. It will give you a set focus action specifically for use in nanoflows. That action can focus on any element that is able to hold focus by providing a selector.

You can also refer to the Web Actions documentation.

Go Make It

answered