Tabbing through datagrid/listview items

I’ve been doing some testing in order to be compliant with the WCAG. One of the many great new features since Mendix 8.0 zero is the screenreader caption option but when tabbing trough my datagrid I can’t see which item is highlighted (e.g. focussed) I can fix this with custom styling but I wonder if I’m missing something with standard Atlas UI or maybe another setting?  When just using the keyboard I can’t get to the items in my listview. I’m using a chrome extension (Accessibility Insights for Web) in order to check where I’m at in the page.  Please let me know there is a out of the box solution or if I should make a feature request :-). DataGrid     Listview
asked
3 answers

I can fix this with custom styling but I wonder if I’m missing something with standard Atlas UI or maybe another setting? 

Makes me think that it might have been forgotten until now? When you created a New Feature Request or Idea, link it :) I think that it would be useful to have

answered

Thanks for the replies! I've created a feature request https://forum.mendix.com/link/ideas/1809

answered

I was wondering if anything actually came out of this as of yet? 

answered