As a IT manager, I want to easily find where an external developer has been invited in the teams of my apps in order to delete him/her from ALL my team servers

But the API Team server does not provide this. Any idea I could solve this with an API?
asked
1 answers

Company Admin has access to view all the ids that are existing in the company. Company Admin has permission to remove the account from the company.

For a project, the technical contact of the project has permissions to see all the members of the project. Technical contact can also remove ids from the project or change the permission.

Please reach out to the support team to become company admin or project technical contact.

Technical Contact can go to security section of the project from Mendix Home (Sprintr) and view all the members of the project.

Company Admin has access to view all the ids that are existing in the company. Company Admin has permission to remove the account from the company.

For a project, the technical contact of the project has permissions to see all the members of the project. Technical contact can also remove ids from the project or change the permission.

Please reach out to the support team to become company admin or project technical contact.

Technical Contact can go to security section of the project from Mendix Home (Sprintr) and view all the members of the project.

answered