An error occurred while evaluating visibility expression

Hi all,  My app has a top bar which holds a dropdown div container to show users their notifications. As there are several types of notifications they are displayed in a list view with visibility settings changing what the user sees depending on the notification type.  The page itself has a microflow timer which refreshes the current account dataview every minutes this will also refresh the notifications.  I am getting an “error occured” message and the error in the chrome console (not coming up in live log for some reason) is this: I’ve checked the domain model permissions and all of the access rules that effect the Notification.NotifcationType have Read or Read/Write. The same is true for the associations between Account and the Notification entities. Here is the domain model for reference.  Each area of the app creates a “notification” and an event handler then creates a “NotificationDetails” object for each relevant person. This allows our users to confirm they have read each notification.  The access rules for Account are set to [id = $currentUser] for native/hybrid app reasons. (if that makes any difference).  Any help would be much appreciated :)
asked
3 answers

Are the associations correctly set between details and notification? and are the access rules for details and their associations also set to Read?

or is it only after a refresh by the microflow timer and not when the page is initially loaded?

answered

Can you confirm the security, Access roles of the Notification entity are mapped to the access roles of the layout you used to display the list .

The Same error happens to me , I have mapped the roles of Entity module to the roles of layout in Project Security settings .

if you are using any Data Source microflow for Listview , Check the roles mapped there.

answered

Isn't the microflow timer being executed in the system context? When you debug the microflow, is an object of type account available at all? If not, perhaps the access constraint might be the issue? 

answered