Regarding Mendix Rapid Certification Exam

Hi Experts, I need some information regarding the Mendix exam pattern and areas of questions. Someone can breif me regarding this? Someone can suggest how to prepare for the Mendix Rapid Certification exam. From where I will get some sample question papers for practice?    
asked
4 answers

Hello,

No sample question papers or what-so-ever.

Go through the Mendix Rapid developer learning path and complete the basic training in the academy. That will suffice.

https://gettingstarted.mendixcloud.com/link/path

Content of examination will also be strictly restricted to basics.

During learning, they will also give development exercise, which must be followed seriously to understand the concepts.

Hope this helps. 

answered

I just noticed that after the first 25 questions the other questions don’t appear. Something is wrong?

answered

Nisha,

The Rapid developer exam exists of 50 questions in different categories. Each category needs to be passed with 60% and overall 75% must be scored. There is no time limit.

As Nirmalkumar metioned, following the online learning path is the best preparation (among the classroom/virtual version)

The knowledge checks after each module are an indication of the type and level of questions.

answered

Hi ,

From Learning Path, it says rapid developer is free certification for first time.Could you tell how to register for certification without cost?

Thanks

answered