Mendix Free App Sign in Failed

Hello, I just deployed my app to the cloud as a Free App for demo with my client. For this I have custom login page created as you can see in the image. I also have demo users enabled but I also created few user accounts with different user roles, names, etc. to show this information. Everything is working fine in my local environment when I tested it but when try to login to the application using one of these user accounts, I get “Sign in Failed” error.  Note that I logged in as Demo_Administrator from the sidebar and created user accounts in the free app so I am able to login as my demo users but not specific users accounts with username and password. I have tried changing password, deleting the account, creating another account, etc. Nothing works! The logs do show the following information but it hasn’t helped. Connector: An error has occurred while handling the request. Connector: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"type":"LoginAction","user":"Jon.snow"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back
asked
1 answers

User found the issue in a before commit event, just posting this here to mark the question as answered.

answered