Webservice in Mendix

Hi Team , I have a webservice and i want to use that web service in Mendix to send data from Mendix to team center . I have 3 URL’s with me : Login URL ( For this i have user name and password in XML format ) Main webservice to insert data on team center . Logout URL    But i am not sure how to proceed with this . I have tried with creation of consume webservice but i am confused how to proceed ,should the login URL supposed to be insert in URL section of consumed web service or how should i login and proceed further .   Please help
asked
2 answers

Did you took a look to the academy section? Maybe there is a leraning path for this use case. Unfortunately, to describe the whole process would be a bit too much for a forum post for my oppinion. But maybe you can take a look to the documentation and academy and ask specific questiions about your problems

answered

Is the web service that you are consuming a SOAP service? Because that is when the consumed web service in Mendix is for. In that case it the service has a WSDL file that you can use in Studio Pro.

answered