Calculating Total Number of Days From Start Date to End Date

Hi Everyone, Can any one help me to find Total Number of Days From Start Date to End Date.How the actual Microflow should be? what are the activities should include? And where should i call daysBetween function in Microflow
asked
7 answers

Hi,

You have start date and end date attribute as date and time.You can parse those attribute in Microflow daysBetween(startdate,enddate) it will return days which should be decimal datatype.In days variable u can get number of days between startdate and enddate. FYI

Thanks

answered

Maybe you could provide more information about your related datamodel, if you can. Because there is not one solution for it. It depends on your structure.

If there is only on entity with one attribute, then yopu propably only need an retrive by xpath (if it is persistent) and a aggregate list with count action.

answered

I’am getting default value 0.00 . The calculated value is not Displaying.

answered

In this microflow I’m not able to see Refresh in Client option. Whether I need  to use Commit Activity before the End Event?

answered

I’m still not getting the output

answered

Here I am having an error please look in it as the error is asking to return a value, how should i do it 

answered

The above created StartDate variable is correct?

answered