Remember me for a Mendix Application

Hi All, Our users have requested a checkbox that allows users to 'remember' their credentials to speed login. Looking at older forum posts it appears that this used to be part of the login form module. I don't see this option available in the configuration now, using the latest version from the app store. Has anyone recently implemented a similar feature? Was this removed intentionally due to some cookie storing issues?
asked
2 answers

From a security perspective, it is not secure and could lead to identity theft. I would advise to implement the oAuth module.

Allow users to securely login to their Mendix application using their Google account with 2-factor authentication or make use of their Linkedin and Facebook accounts.

I hope this helps.

answered

From a security perspective, it is not secure and could lead to identity theft. I would advise to implement the oAuth module.

Allow users to securely login to their Mendix application using their Google account with 2-factor authentication or make use of their Linkedin and Facebook accounts.

I hope this helps.

answered