Vertical Alignment of Ref Selector

In my app, I have a page with a Listview. Inside of the Listview, I have a table with 25 columns and values within each column, as shown here When I view this page in the browser, the first reference selector is lower than all of the rest of the items in the table, as you can see here: I have tried a number of different things to get this reference selector to display in alignment with the other elements in the table, but have not been successful. Can any CSS Top Guns on the forum can point me in the right direction to solve this? Thanks, Mike
asked
2 answers

Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to provide an exact solution based on only the screenshots.

Did you try inspecting the misaligned reference selector to see what padding/margins are being applied and comparing the values/classes set with the ones being used in one of the other reference selectors? There must be something triggering the misalignment, whether by extra class or something else.

answered

It normally should not look like this, it is probably affected by an attribute that is inherited from a different class. Try to see what is causing it to move down and if nothing else works set the position to relative and just move it using Top (this is not the preferred solution).

answered