Is there a simple one-step drag and drop process?

Hi, Don’t know much about anything I saw on the 3-step tutorial.  I had hoped to simply drag and drop and Excel worksheet (.xlsx) into a whatever and it’d magically become an app one could use in various mobile (Android, iOS, etc.) environments; so far, I have only sold and distributed this spreadsheet as a templet.  I’m not smart enough to do much more than that. The spreadsheet calculates current market value of different metals given variables input by the user.   Thank you – c.w. jayare  
asked
2 answers

Hi, you may have to design your excel spreadsheet as an entity model structure. After that you can drag and drop the excel via Mendix studio, the platform will auto create the Entity into the data model. All the function and calculation logic you may have to create using Microflow, and eventually setup a UI page for display purpose. Hope it helps, thanks. 

answered

Create an App based on an Excel spreadsheet, will only automatically create the entities and the relations, and will only do that for each tab that contains one table with a header.

answered