Error Theme - The cacheBust parameter is missing...

I’m testing themes and after the installation  I’m getting this error: The 'cacheBust' parameter is missing. Update the index page in the theme by adding the cachebust to the 'dojoConfig' and to every url pointing to a static resource (e.g. scripts and stylesheets). See index-example.html in the deployment/web directory for an example of what the index page should look like. On the documentation of this theme it says to download and the theme will be installed into the package theme folder… and this theme is selected on the settings. I searched on Mendix website (academy) for some tutorial to help this situation but without success.   Am I doing something wrong? I’m using the latest version of Mendix (8.12.1) Best Regards.    
asked
1 answers

Which theme are you using? I believe a lot aren’t compatible with Mendix 8.

The error is referring to some configurations that seem to be missing, which could be due to an incompatible theme. Normally your index.html should look along the lines of

<!doctype html>
<html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8">
        <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
        <title>Mendix</title>
        <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1">
        <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

{{themecss}}

<!-- ICONS EXAMPLE -->

<!-- iPhone retina icon (iOS < 7) -->
        <!-- <link href="resources/ios/icons/apple-touch-icon-precomposed-114x114.png" sizes="114x114" rel="apple-touch-icon-precomposed"> -->

<!-- STARTUP IMAGES -->
        <!-- <link href="resources/ios/startup/apple-touch-startup-image-1496x2048.png" media="(device-width: 768px) and (device-height: 1024px) and (-webkit-device-pixel-ratio: 2) and (orientation: landscape)" rel="apple-touch-startup-image"> -->

</head>
    <body dir="ltr">
        <div id="content"></div>
        <script>
            dojoConfig = {
                baseUrl: "mxclientsystem/dojo/",
                cacheBust: "{{cachebust}}",
                rtlRedirect: "index-rtl.html"
            };
        </script>
        <script>
            if (!document.cookie || !document.cookie.match(/(^|;)originURI=/gi))
                document.cookie = "originURI=/login.html";
        </script>
        <script src="mxclientsystem/mxui/mxui.js?{{cachebust}}"></script>
    </body>
</html>

answered