List view error

when i used list view inside group box ?it is throwing  an error that All data views receiving object from the page parameter must have the same entity.
asked
4 answers

These to aren’t listviews, these are dataviews. A dataview is suitable for displaying a single object. This object must be passed to the page on opening of the page as page parameter. And since you vcan only pass a single object into a page, there cannot be multiple dataviews which require a input object, but are of a different entity type.

I guess the dataview connected to the Vehicle_Details entity should be replaced with a listview in your case.

answered

That's correct, you cannot supply 2 different entitiets as page parameter. Your page is titled Vehicle details so I'm guessing Vehicle is the correct page parameter. You need to expand that dataview, make it surround all your widgets and probably nest the telemetry dataview inside is as the telemetry is probably associated with vehicle.

BTW, I'm not seeing a listview widget as mentioned in OP anywhere, just dataview inside a navigation list.

answered

Hi ,
Here i added list view and added more than 2 entities in the same page.

answered

Can you please suggest me what is solution for this? 

answered