Page not found 404 with login-without-sso.html in OAUTH 2.0

Hello All, I was trying to configure OAUTH 2.0 via google authentication. I have followed all the steps in OAUTH 2.0 application on app store. I am getting below error while calling my mendix app and also I mentioned below code in index.html file.    <body dir="ltr">         <div id="content"></div>         <script>             dojoConfig = {                 baseUrl: "mxclientsystem/dojo/",                 cacheBust: "{{cachebust}}",                 rtlRedirect: "index-rtl.html"             };         </script>         <script>             if (!document.cookie || !document.cookie.match(/(^|;)originURI=/gi))                 document.cookie = "originURI=/login-without-sso.html";         </script>         <script src="mxclientsystem/mxui/mxui.js?{{cachebust}}"></script>   Please tell where is the issue in my code.     I followed all the steps but after opening the application URL. It is navigating Mendix Login page. Can you please help me ?
asked
1 answers

you are missing the login-without-SSO.html file in the theme directory of your app.

Is this is coming form the Open Authentication module from the app store you’ll find this page in the resources directory.

answered