Unable to checkout the branch code due to SVN error

Hi All, I am facing this error while checking out my mendix branch code in studio pro. SharpSvn.SvnSerfException: ra_serf: The server sent a truncated HTTP response body.    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 91 Please help me to resolve this.  
asked
3 answers

Always nasty to get delayed by administrative issues like this. First check status.mendix.com, if their services are up and running. But they report no problem. A workaround to try is to rename your project's directory to something like ..._backup and then reload your project from the Team server. Then copy changes you made from _backup to the newly downloaded project.

If that does not succeed, send an email to support@mendix.com since this seems to be related to Mendix svn service.

answered

Hi Devs,
            I was Faced this same issues few months back, that time I tried with logged out and then re-login to mendix studio pro multiple times then it’s work fine. If even that’s not work mean try with downloading the new line it should work. Final way remove your account from the project team and add again It will work properlly. 
@Hosyar Singh Lodhi try this one and keep in post.

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Gunasekaran.

answered

I have same error i tried this rename project but still showing error

SharpSvn.SvnSerfException: ra_serf: The server sent a truncated HTTP response body.
   at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)
   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 70

answered