Cant Update Mendix app in Mindsphere free tenant

I’ve just completed the Mindsphere learning path. I’m using a Mindsphere ‘start for free' tenant, Mendix Studio Pro 8.15.1 and the free sandbox cloud. When i create a new app, the first deployment works fine, but i’m not able to update it. i’ve tried to deregister, delete from Mindsphere, nothing works. After i hit the run button, and after quite a long processing, a popup says “unable to create application. Visit the Developer Portal to see the status of your app” The build output looks like normal :  (...) BUILD SUCCEEDED [+ 46] [BUILD xxxxxxxxxxxxx/trunk/9 -> 9794426. State: Running] Uploading to cloud portal, using 7.23 method [+ 47] [BUILD xxxxxxxxxxxxx/trunk/9 -> 9794426. State: Running] Creating tag.. [+ 47] [BUILD xxxxxxxxxxxxx/trunk/9 -> 9794426. State: Running] Skipped the creation of tag '1.0.0.9'; the tag already exists)  
asked
1 answers

Looks like that this is a Mendix deployment problem and has nothing todo with your changes or MindSphere.

Try to unlink your app in the app environments settings and to do a fresh deployment.

If this is not helping, I fear you have to open a support ticket

answered