OAuth sign-in stops working in one environment

I have an application where the Open Authentication Module is being used to allow users to sign in with Google.  I have an issue that only appears to be occurring in the production environment.  The “Sign in with Google” will work after restarting the application, but then stop working after some time and instead takes the user to the main login page when they click the button.  The only clue that appears in the application log even after turning up logging on the OAuth module is the following: 2020-11-11T21:48:46.813273 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]   INFO - SigninHandler: No UUID provided I have not been able to replicate this in the non-production environments of the application.  The OAuth module is being successfully used in other Mendix apps and is working problem free.  Any ideas or suggestions?
asked
1 answers

I figured out the issue.  Oauth stops working after a user resets their password.  The  Forgot Password module also uses “/signin” as a request handler and was overwriting the request handler for the OAuth module when it ran.  To fix, the issue I updated the AS_StartOAuthRequestHandlers to create the signin handler on a different path. 

answered