How to fetch environment I am currently running on in Microflows?

Hi,   I wanted to add some different activities in Microflows on the basis of environment I am running my app on line is it test, acceptance or Prod.    Is there any idea how can I retrieve this information in microflow?
asked
3 answers

I think the preferred way here is to use constants (see the documentation here https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/constants). You can define a constant in your application, use it inside your microflows and re-assign it via deployment configuration on your environments.

answered

Download Community Commons Functions Library from the app store and you can use “GetApplicationUrl “ function in it. 
It will return your app url and I think adding decision on it you can do further actions based on where app is running. 

You can also take a look at the Mendix Core Class in API. It can be used from a java action in a microflow. 

answered

The shortcut is using Umar's tip: "GetApplicationUrl”. To have some more control, I created a module for that about a year ago: Environment variables DTAP. Have a look, it might be helpful.

answered