Incorrect Domain Model

HI, I’ve been looking at this for a while and cant get my head around it. Im hoping someone can help. Basically I will have 2 tables.  Table 1 will contain a list of reviews and Table2 will contain all of the data relating to each review.  I am able to create a new review and review name. However when it comes to uploading the excel file containing the data is where I am getting lost.  If I link my SystemFileDocument Object to the main data table then I can import the data but it is then not related to the review. However if I try to add the upload options in to a data view containing the review object then i cannot select any entity paths to allow me to upload the file.  Im guessing that I need to change my domain model somehow but im lost as to how to do it. What I need is the user to able to create a new review, give it a name and then be prompted to upload their excel file which will go into the main data table and be associated to the review name that they just entered.  I was hoping there were some sort of demo apps that would show how to so this but I cant seem to find anything.   Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.  This is my current domain model 
asked
2 answers
  1. What is the content of the uploaded xls? One object with attribute values for Main_Data_Table, or does it contain a list of those objects. If only one: associate the upload with Main_Data_Table. If a list: keep it associated to the Review.
  1. Currently in your model one Review is associated to multiple Main_Data_Tables. Usually it is the other way around: one thing (a product in a webshop, an employee, etc) is associated to multiple Reviews.
  2. Remove Main_Data_Table/ReviewName because the association itself contains the reference to Review. In a flow if you have a Main_Data_Table object and you want the review name, do a retrieve over association to get the review, and then you have its name.
answered

Thanks.

The review is a review of companies. So it may be a retail review. I want the user to end retail review as the name of the review and then the xls upload will contain a list of companies

answered