Reference Selector not displaying values

Hi, This is my domain model. I have added a1,a2 to Assembly code and also added the following based on association to WeldCode: for a1 – Weld codes w1,w2 for a2 – Weld codes w1,w2,w3.   I am trying to use a reference selector to select Weld Codes based on assembly codes. For example if I have assembly codes in my drop down and I select a1, then only w1,w2 should be displayed in my weld code drop down. Can you please guide me on this? I did the following:  I don’t get the option to select Weld Code in reference selector widget. Can you please help me? I get the above when I try to select an attribute for the reference selector.   thank you  
asked
3 answers

With a reference selector, you can only select 1 specific object, so Mendix shows only associations that point to the “1” direction of an association.

So either your association is the wrong way around, or you should put the reference selector in the context of a WeldCode, and select the corresponding AssemblyCode

answered

As I understand it, you have some context object, which is related to 1 specific AssemblyCode, and 1 specific WeldCode. Based on the selected AssemblyCode, you want to show different WeldCodes.

If that's correct, then you will need - within the ContextObject, 2 reference selectors, where you can constrain the second using the 'Constrained by path' option.

answered

This is my sample data for which  I am trying to create a domain model.

answered