Account lost

I have two Model : Project and Account Account extend from System.User Project have a property of association named SalesMan from Account when i save a Project , I get an Account from '[%CurrentUser%]',and add this to Project this base Domain Model I think I have no problem。and running smoothly for a long time. but running for half year, I find a data of Project without Account ref. I‘am unable to reproduce the problem, and don't know how to solve. and now I find error data like this repeat.(database is sql server 2008) The probability is very low, how to solve. PS: One salesman said he close browser after save a Project be quickly. I'am a administrator, I can find all data is full, only can't see this project's sales(Account) info
asked
2 answers

Have you ever used the MxAdmin user to create or save a project? The MxAdmin is only a System.User and not an Account. Therefore, your association would not get set.

answered

Have there been accounts that were connected to the project and have been deleted? Or are set to active = false and you have some kind of entity access rule that prevents you from seeing that account if it is set to false.

answered